When you are looking for a good moving company, 1st choice moving is definitely one of the best ones to use. They know how to move anyone, no matter where you are going and they will get your things where they need to go safely and on time.
They can even store your things for you if needed for a time. For anyone thinking about using 1st choice moving and storage, there are 4 tips that you need to know that will help you save up to 35%.
1st Choice Moving Tips:
1. Free estimate – Always take time to get a free moving estimates from 1st choice moving & storage. This will help you determine what it will cost to hire this moving company. It will also allow you decide on the relocation services that will be needed and where you can cut costs by doing things yourself. A free relocation estimate is always needed if you want to save as much money as possible.
2. Packing – By packing your belongings yourself, you will save money because you won’t need this service from the moving company. Just be sure to take packing supplies into consideration because it may be cheaper to hire the moving company to do the packing for you. Take time to research how much each option will cost you so you can determine the one to use that will save money.
3. Off peak time – When you can manage it, by moving during off peak time, you will definitely save money. The middle of the month is usually when these relocation companies are not as busy. Summer time and the beginning and end of each month are the busiest times for them.
4. Ask – There are many times that if you just ask this company or any company, they can find ways to help you save money on your move. They understand that moving can be expensive and most of them also understand that most people are on a moving budget when relocating. So remember to ask them if there are ways to save money because if you don’t then you will never know.
These 4 tips will definitely help anyone save money when using 1st choice moving. Just don’t delay in hiring this company because if you do, then it will definitely cost you more. Make plans and hire them at least a month ahead of time to be sure that you can save as much money as possible.
Summary: If you are thinking about hiring 1st choice moving to help you make a move to a new home, then these outlined 4 tips could help you save up to 35%. These 4 tips, if you use them will help you save the most money possible on your move, no matter where you are moving to. Take time to learn these 4 tips now if you want to save up to 35% of your money.
Other 1st Choice Moving Articles Of Interest:
- BBB Reliability Report For 1st Choice Moving & Storage
- 1ST CHOICE MOVING AND STORAGE LLC Overview
- Company Profile
1st Choice Moving Related Video:
Filed under: Movers Reviews